March 9, 2022
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting things anyone can do, though very few homes, even new construction homes, have all of the electrical features that you may want or need. In some cases, the lighting may be scarce in certain rooms or not in-line with your preferred design style. For others, especially older and historic homes, the panel box and wiring may be in need of a modernization for both safety and energy-efficiency purposes. Still others may need to have additional fixtures installed. And these are just three examples of how a master electrician can help.
At Unlimited Electric in Rochester, we’ve been dedicated to helping new homeowners in Western NY with all of their electrical service and installation needs for over 35 years. Here’s just a sampling of the most popular electrical services we specialize in for new homeowners.
- Ceiling fan installation and light fixture upgrades
- Custom lighting installations and LED retrofits
- Installation of emergency backup generators
- Repair and installation of power outlets and switches
- Panel and wiring safety inspections to prevent electrical fires
- Installation of electrical circuits for larger appliances
- Electrical panel upgrades and modernized rewiring
- Custom lighting for pools, patios and outdoor sitting areas
From the most basic electrical outlet installation to the most complex custom lighting project, the experts at Unlimited Electric are committed to providing exemplary electrician services at the area’s most competitive rates. To learn more about our full offering of services for new homeowners, visit our Electrical Service Upgrades page, or get in touch to discuss your project with one of our master electricians.
Unlimited Electric is based in Rochester and proudly serves the electrical needs of homeowners and businesses throughout Western NY. We can be reached by phone at 585-223-2157 during normal business hours, or via email by filling out the short contact form on our website.